Sunday, May 12, 2013

WOD and Meals

I'm going to try to post my Work Out of the Day and Meals. This is going to help me gauge where I need improvement to achieve my goals, get me in the habit of posting more often and hopefully give you ideas on health and fitness. I do promise that I will be honest!

Breakfast:
Paleo Granola with Vanilla Almond milk (recipe found here: Granola Recipe)
Coffee with Coconut creamer and Stevia

Lunch:
Leftover Paleo "fried rice" (right cheer: Cauliflower fried Rice)

Dinner:
Southwest Chipotle Fish tacos with Coconut flour tortillas (Heaven Sent Paleo Tortillas)
Pico de Gallo
Spinach

Don't be deceived. I had two of them before I realized I should take a picture....


Dessert:
Fruit salad with mint
Chai Tea
Mint settles the stomach and gets rid of your ratchet breaf!

WOD:

Strength:
Find 3 rep max on bench press (ended up at 85#'s...ugh, 10#'s less than my PR)

For time:
500m Row
30 bench press @ 65#
1000m Row
20 bench press
2000m Row
10 bench press



No comments:

Post a Comment