Monday, May 13, 2013

WOD and Meals

WOD:

As Many Rounds As Possible (AMRAP) in 20 mins

5 Handstand Pushups
10 Pistol Squats
15 Pullups

I got 7 rounds and 18 reps....barely because I lost my grip on my last Handstand push up and almost busted my face to which I could only imagine would look like this....


"Yeah, I RX'd. It wasn't nothin' but a chicken wing on a string.."
Meals:

Breakfast:
Mango/Papaya Smoothie made with Almond milk, Spirulina, Cod liver oil with DHA,Vanilla Protein Powder and Ice. (sounds gross but tastes like mango creamsicle.

Mid-morning Meal:
2 Eggs and 2 bacon slices

Lunch:
Blueberry Vanilla Raw bar

Snack:
handful of almonds

Dinner:
Spicy Chicken with Green beans and Guacamole
Raspberry Green Tea (Hot) with Honey

Beats out greasy take out food any day


No comments:

Post a Comment